From: Erik Dahlstrom [mailto:ed@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:56 AM
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: TPAC 2013 agenda requests

Hello SVG WG,

I've just created a page with some info on the SVG part of the TPAC 2013 F2F meeting:

     http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/TPAC_2013

Please submit your agenda proposals to the following page to enable the chairs to setup the agenda in advance:

     http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/TPAC_2013/Agenda_proposals

If you want to dial in to TPAC, please list what timeslots would make it possible for you to attend and the topics you want to discuss.

Thanks
--
Erik Dahlstrom, Core Technology Developer, Opera Software Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group Personal blog: http://my.opera.com/macdev_ed