Re: switch and allowReorder

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:54:09 +0800
To: Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: www-svg@w3.org
Robert Longson wrote:
> SVG 2 should incorporate the SMIL 3.0 allowReorder attribute on the
> <switch> element.
>
> Could someone add at least a placeholder in the SVG 2 draft
> specification for allowReorder?

This is on our SVG 2 requirements list (number 22):

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Commitments

It's currently assigned to Doug, though during a triaging session
earlier this year we decided to defer it.  But if Doug has time to work
on this (or somebody else in the group wants to take it up) we could
still do it.  Doug?