Re: [css-compositing] new Editor's draft posted -> update

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there is now a clear path on how to calculate the backdrop for
> HTML but how to calculate it for SVG is still in question.

I don't really understand this. The issues in SVG are a strict subset of
the issues in HTML. We should make SVG follow HTML and dispense with
"enable-background".

Filters, blending and opacity should probably cause isolation...

The spec says stacking contexts cause isolation, so these already do.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq