From: Jon Frost [mailto:jonfrost2020@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:57 AM
To: David Leunen
Cc: www-svg
Subject: Re: Thoughts about variable-width strokes in SVG2

I see, thanks. I was wondering if that was one of the primary concerns. I was thinking/hoping that something like requestAnimationFrame for svg-replicate would help to mitigate that issue (requestReplicationFrame) or some other similar feature. I am a bit out of my league here though as I have not work on any browser implementations yet.