Re: Stroke-miterlimit handling

On Fri, 10 May 2013 08:56:28 +0200, you wrote:

>I don't see the difference between Firefox and Chrome on Linux. Perhaps
>you could post a PNG of the difference?

For both browsers, I've attached screenshots of the results of the
painting-stroke-07 test image as well as a second image that shows what
happens when (a) you're not quite at the miter limit, (b) you're just
past the miter limit, and (c) you're well past the miter limit.

 Windows 7
 Firefox 20.0.1
 Chrome 26.0.1410.64 m

To clarify: I don't care very much that Firefox's behavior is not in
accordance with the spec; I'm more interested in coming up with a way to
request (via a stroke attribute) that other browsers behave that way,
too.

-Steve Schafer