Re: CSS selectors with elements and/or classes outside and inside a <use>

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Juergen Roethig
<roethig@dhbw-karlsruhe.de> wrote:
> Do we have to distinguish between "class" and "CSS display property"? In my
> understanding, "belonging to a class" is a property as well,

No (or, to answer your first sentence, "yes"), "property" is a
technical term in CSS.  It does not refer to the generic sense of
"properties" as used in philosophy or the like.  It refers to the
specific 400+ CSS properties that you can apply to an element being
formatted by CSS.  A class is an entirely different thing; it's a
piece of information which comes from the source document, and which
is used to select elements via Selectors.

~TJ