Re: Removing xml namespace prefix

What about xml:id?

Out of curiosity, what is the story with xml:id?  It was preferred over
plain id in the 1.2T spec, but is almost completely missing from SVG2.

Paul

On 12 July 2013 02:58, Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr

--
Phone: +64 3 9423700 / Mobile: +64 21 1666127
Skype: paul.lebeau / XMPP: paul.lebeau@gmail.com