Re: The (new, enhanced) viewbox property

(2013/12/21 11:22), alex@bellandwhistle.net wrote:
> On 2013-12-16 19:14, Brian Birtles wrote:
>
>> That's an interesting idea. If we introduce a new top-level <graphics>
>> element I would be interested in simply removing width/height from its
>> definition for similar reasons.
>

> Thanks Brian, I initially had the same thought, but on reflection have
> come to the opposite conclusion: I think the spec should retain width
> and height attributes in order to calculate intrinsic viewport aspect
> ratios.

Thanks Alex, Jelle, and David for your thorough tests and proposals.

I've added this thread to the agenda for the next telcon (Jan 9
2014).[1] Further proposals and tests are obviously still welcome!

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Agenda#Topics_for_the_next_telco