Re: ACTION-3388: Investigating ArcThrough

Hi,

this all seems good to me — it's certainly an improvement. Just one
question:

On 20/09/2012 09:01 , Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> 1. When the "through" point is colinear with the start and end points.
>   This one is really easy because it just defines a circle with
> infinite radius, which usually goes by the name "line".  If the
> "through" point is between the other two, it devolves to a lineTo
> between the start and end point; if the "through" point is on either
> end of the other two, it's the infinite line through those two points,
> minus the segment connecting them.

This appears to introduce as a side-effect the ability to draw an
infinite line, which we don't currently have. I just wanted to point
this out to make sure that it does not cause any issues.