Re: mask: luminance or alpha

Any vector artwork created from any Adobe application, InkScape, CorelDraw
and XAML.
My number does not include Flash since it doesn't have luminosity masks
(only alpha) so people didn't have choice but I've seen workaround using
pixelbender.

For some operations that look like they could use alpha masks (like
gradient shadows), our products still use luminosity. I can't remember the
details but I can ask.

Rik