Re: How to parse SVG Fragment Identifiers

> Robert Longson:
>> Question 1. What is the syntax for AspectParams?
>>
>> Lets say you want to set preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMin slice"
>>
>> We have this sentence in the specification: "Spaces are not allowed in
>> fragment specifications; thus, commas are used to separate numeric
>> values within an SVG view specification"
>
> As Olaf pointed out, you can write %20 for a space (and in many
> situations e.g. in HTML you can actually just include a space in an <a
> href> attribute), so I think we should just continue requiring a space
> (after decoding of the fragment) and not allow a comma there.

But the same logic would apply to viewBox -- you could easily use %20
instead of spaces there, too, but the spec says you have to use commas.
 Should we nix the special-case comma syntax there as well?

I'd argue we should mandate the same can't-use-spaces-workaround across
all of the components of svgView().  I don't particularly care whether
we use %20 or commas (or either?), but I think we should be consistent
on that.

~Daniel