Re: [Moderator Action (size limit exceeded)] RE: SVG masks and luminance calculations

Forwarding yet another message on behalf of Jos Hirth:

Adobe Illustrator CS3 also does it the sRGB way. (It's kinda unlikely that
they touched that code with CS4 or CS5.)
Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/v1FWt.png

Rik, can you confirm? This was testing with
http://kaioa.com/svg/mask-test.svgz.

Cheers
/Erik

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 22:02:53 +0100, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
wrote:

> Alternatively, you can find the complete spec here:
> http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/pdf/pdfs/pdf_reference_1-7.pdf
> Page 523 has the formula for luminance..

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group