Re: SVG file readability in black background.

Hello,

For what I know, it is something depending on CSS rather than on SVG.
There are work about such thing into the following CSS3 modules :

- CSS Basic UI Level 3 : http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#system
- CSS Color Level 3 : http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/#css-system

For a CSS2 reference (which is normative with SVG 1.1) see:

- http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/ui.html#system-colors
- http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-CSS2-20080411/ui.html#system-colors

Cheers
Jérémie