Re: classList should perhaps move from HTMLElement to Element

> Would classList provide access to the SVG element’s base or animated
> value of class=""?  Base probably makes more sense.

Imo, base value.

In general, I think we should define classList as providing access to
the value of the DOM attribute that the relevant language defines as a
class (using the same definition as CSS Selectors).  Note that this
attribute my or may not actually be named "class".

-Boris