From: patd@microsoft.com
To: kevinar18@hotmail.com; anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au; www-svg@w3.org
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:30:40 +0000
Subject: RE: Full 1.1 Test Suite Status Updated

Hi Kevin,

We did indeed discuss making/posting tests into the HTML test harness and definitely want to get these from quality sources such as you. I really like the tests
 you sent, but I have not reviewed them for extreme accuracy.  And, I don’t think we yet have a template.

Doug was going to work with me to drive how we can move contributions such as yours to the testing servers through a review process. I will work with him on
 your posts.

Again, thanks!

Patrick

From: www-svg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-svg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Kevin Ar18

Do you know if anyone is going to be making tests for the SVG-in-HTML/CSS integration like I did here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Aug/0024.html

This is probably a CSS issue, am I right?