Re: From Window coordinates to ViewBox coordinates

One temporary solution would be to use  preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMin meet"
that will put all the svg's starting from 0,0 so automatically the
clientX-iFrameX and clientY-iFrameY are in the viewbox space. The actual
starting x and y coordinates would be controlled by putting the enclosing
iFrame in the right position. Now I want to ask one more question , how
would be possible to get the scale factor or zoom factor for the svg
automatically? If you have other solutions to the original question please
let me know.