Re: ISSUE-2331: <solidColor> references [SVG 1.1 F2 Last Call]

Hi Kurosawa-san,

Thank you for pointing this problem out. Well spotted!

I was given an action [1] to remove references to solidColor from the
specification. This action has now been completed. The updated specification can
be found in our web CVS archive [2]. Note that this version is the unpublished
version of the spec and may appear to be missing text formatting.

Please advise the SVG Working Group if you have any further comments or feedback
regarding this issue.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2806
[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/master/pservers.html

--

Anthony Grasso

Software Engineer

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be
confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender
by return email and delete the information from your system.