Re: Minutes, SVG WG Brussels f2f day 4 (Monday)

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:58 AM, Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com> wrote:
> Hi Henri,

Treating HTML5 as vaporware until the spec reaches REC is folly.

W.r.t. the specific question of implementing the HTML5 parsing
algorithm in WebKit: Yes, we're implementing it verbatim from the
spec.  It's a lot of work, and we're doing it carefully, but we expect
to get SVG-in-HTML working along the way.  The WebKit implementation
is independent of Firefox's implementation, and all our testing shows
the two are remarkably interoperable for the pieces we've done so far.
 Hooray for the relentless march of progress!

Adam