Re: Minutes, SVG WG Telcon, 25 January 2010 [ACTION-2715]

Hi Patrik and Erik,

Doug Schepers wrote:

> Topic: test suite
> patrick_dengler: the SVG test harness has a self-closing <object/>,
> which isn't allowed in HTML4/5
> ChrisL: we can easily fix that
>   ed: just checked the old testsuite harness, it's also using
> selfclosing object-tags
> action: anthony to update test harness to add closing </object> tag
> trackbot: Created ACTION-2715 - Update test harness to add closing
> </object> tag [on Anthony Grasso - due 2010-02-01].

I looked around in the generated test harness HTML files in SVG 1.1 Full 2nd
Edition and in SVG 1.2 Tiny and I couldn't find where the self-closing <object/>
was.

Don't suppose you guys could give me an file name and line number of where I
should be looking please. I can fix it straight away once I know where it is.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony