Re: Minutes, SVG WG Telcon, 25 January 2010 [ACTION-2715]

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:33:57 +0100, Anthony Grasso
<anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:

> Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
>> On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 01:41:04 +0100, Anthony Grasso
>> <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:
>>  ED > The operator script text in the HTML page seems to be using the
>> pass
>> ED > criteria text instead.
>>  This problem is still there (except I mixed up the pass critera and
>> operator script paragraphs):
>>    -
>> http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/harness/htmlObject/animate-dom-01-f.html
>>   The script seems to pull out the correct test description and
>> operator script, however it uses the operator script text for the pass
>> criteria paragraph. Compare with the testfile to see what the text
>> should be:
>>    - http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/animate-dom-01-f.svg
>>

> Right. Fixed this and committed an updated version of the script and
> harness. Let me know if there are any other problems.

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20061213/svggen/animate-elem-03-t.svg

compare to

   http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/animate-elem-03-t.svg

Seems the svgfont was stripped somewhere along the way.

Also could you check in the new reference images?

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group