Re: Minutes, 22 April 2010 SVG WG meweting

Hi, Dr. Olaf-

I think it would be a good idea to get rather more precise on these
points in SVG 2.0.  For SVG 1.1 SE, I personally want to simply finish
it, and work with browser vendors, other implementers, and folks like
you to define things like this with better detail and more
interoperability for SVG 2.0.

To some extent, making SVG 1.1 more precise risks making existing UAs
unconforming, which is less of a concern for SVG 2.0.

As far as adding the link you suggest, I don't see any harm in that.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs