Re: The synchronous load event is trouble

On Nov 26, 2009, at 15:54, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:13:32 +0100, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi> wrote:
>> The event is marked as bubbling and non-cancelable.
>
> 'load' and 'SVGLoad' are both marked as events that don't bubble[1]. Can you please give a pointer to where it says they bubble?

Oops. Sorry. Please disregard the bubbling issue. I read the wrong line in the table when I wrote my email. (I started writing the email about synchronicity and then thought I found a new issue while writing the email.)

My synchronicity concerns stand.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi