From: Julien Reichel
Sent: vendredi 3 octobre 2008 09:02
To: www-svg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Interaction between discard and animation element

Hi,

Additional question regarding the question below (not answered so far)
and the newly added "playbackOrder"[1] attribute:

What is the interaction between the <animation> element and the
playbackOrder ?

Is it possible to reference an SVG file (including a
playbackOrder="forwardOnly") using a repeating animation (or multiple
begin times)? If yes, then this means (IMO) that repeating and multiple
begin on a document corresponds to multiple opening of the document and
not restarting the timeline from 0. If not...please explain...

Regards

Julien

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-SVGMobile12-20080915/struct.html#SVGElement