Re: SVGT 1.2 Tests: Use of <tspan> with x, y, dx, and dy

Hi Kalle,

As you suggested, I did miss the SVG files in the images directory.
Thanks for spotting that!

I've fixed the following files in the images directory:
interact-order-02-t-targ.svg
interact-order-03-t-targ.svg

I believe there are other files in the images directory that contain
positional attributes on <tspan> elements. However, these files are not
referenced by any tests in the SVG directory and I suspect they can be
removed.

These recent fixes will also appear in the next release of the SVG Tiny
1.2 Test Suite.

Please let me know if you find any other files that require fixing. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso

Kalle Raita wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> I found this problem in one more file that you could have missed,
> at least it's not mentioned in your list.
>
> Please check images/interact-order-03-t-targ.svg, which is referenced by
> interact-order-06-t.
>
> Yours,
>   - Kalle
>
> Anthony Grasso wrote:
>
>> Hi Kalle,
>>
>> This is the official response from the SVG WG. Thank you for pointing
>> out the fixes required to the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite.
>>
>> Your email prompted me to go through all the tests in the Tiny 1.2
> Test
>> Suite and fix any positional attributes on <tspan> elements. The
>> following tests have been fixed:
>>
>> fonts-glyph-201-t
>> fonts-glyph-202-t
>> struct-common-201-t
>> struct-common-201-t-debug
>> text-align-203-t (replaced text-align-03-t)
>> text-fonts-202-t
>> text-fonts-203-t
>> udom-dom-210-t
>> udom-event-202-t
>> udom-event-203-t
>> udom-event-204-t
>> udom-event-205-t
>> udom-event-207-t
>> udom-event-208-t
>> udom-event-209-t
>> udom-smil-202-t
>>

>> These fixes will appear in the next release of the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test
> Suite.
>> Thank you again for your feedback.
>>

>> Kind Regards,
>>

>> Anthony Grasso
>>
>> Software Engineer
>>
>> Canon Information Systems Research Australia
>> Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
>> Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au
> <mailto:anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au?Subject=Re%3A%20SVGT%201.2%20T
> ests%3A%20Use%20of%20%3Ctspan%3E%20with%20%20x%2C%20y%2C%20dx%2C%20and%2
> 0dy&In-Reply-To=%253C478E87F4.8050905%40cisra.canon.com.au%253E&Referenc
> es=%253C478E87F4.8050905%40cisra.canon.com.au%253E>
>>
>> Kalle Raita wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The spec says that tspan element cannot be have positional
> attributes:
>>> 10.5 The 'tspan' element:
>>> ... Positional attributes such as x, y, dx, dy and rotate are not
>>> available on 'tspan' in SVG Tiny 1.2.
>>>
>>> However, following cases have tspan elements that use positional
>>> attributes.
>>> fonts-glyph-201-t
>>> text-fonts-202-t
>>> udom-dom-210-t
>>> udom-event-202-t
>>> udom-event-203-t
>>> udom-event-204-t
>>> udom-event-207-t

--

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

---

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.