Re: ActiveX, C++ and Asv

Hi Alexis,

This email list is only suitable for SVG Specification feedback.

Please repost this message to the Yahoo SVG Developers forum
(http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/svg-developers/). The forum is for
questions regarding development such as this one.

Developers on the forum are friendly and may be able to help you with
your problem. I hope you are able to find a solution.

Kind Regards,

--

Anthony Grasso

Canon Information Systems Research Australia
1 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde, NSW 2113
AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 8873 8821
Email: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au

--

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may
be confidential and may also be subject to legal professional privilege.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the
sender by return email and delete the information from your system.