Re: Full Potential: Who's counting? was Aria Syntax in SVG

Hi, Jonathan-

The SVG Interest Group [1] is *clearly and explicitly* intended to bring
more users into the process.  Read in particular the Scope and
Participation sections.  I explicitly invited you to join the SVG IG to
help with this [2].

How you could read or imagine it to be anything else is quite beyond me.
  Your failure to understand or acknowledge this makes me pause to
consider whether you are willing to usefully contribute to the SVG IG in
this capacity.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/11/SVG_rechartering/SVG-IG-charter.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Activities#Accessibility_Note

Regards-