Re: contentScriptType and type on script elements - Errata added [ACTION-1796]

Dudes,

As per the telcon Tue 15th Jan [1] I was given an action [1796] to Align
1.1 with 1.2 tiny regarding contentScriptType behavior [2].

I've added an errata item to align 1.1 and 1.2 [3]. This item has been
set to Category 3 - is this correct?

I believe Erik is writing a test case for this as well - this still
needs to be added to the errata item.

Other thing to note - the errata wording for contentScriptType in Full
1.1 [4] (section 18.1.1) no longer matches the wording for
contentScriptType in Tiny 1.2 [5] (section 5.1.2). This is a bit
contradictory to the action item, but this was a suggested change.
Should we change the wording in Tiny 1.2 such that "document" is
replaced with "SVG document fragment"?

The contentScriptType for Full 1.1 and Tiny 1.2 are both optional as far
as I can tell. However, From the DTD in Full 1.1 the "type" attribute
for the "script" element is "#REQUIRED". I'm guessing this is what Chris
meant by it shouldn't be required?

I've added to the errata item a change to the DTD from "#REQUIRED" to
"#IMPLIED" - I'm not sure if this is correct though.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback with regards to
the item.

Thanks,

Anthony

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/01/15-svg-minutes.html#item03