RE: SVGT 1.2 Tests: xml:space="preserve" in test text-align-201-t

Hi Chris,

The proposed change is definitely an improvement. For complete
fool-proofing
I'd suggest adding an explicit statement on which elements can
accept 'xml:space' attribute. The attribute table appendix has this
list, but the appendix is strictly speaking only informative.

My reading of the proposed text is that it clearly states that the
effect extends to children, but it does not cover which elements
react to 'xml:space'. Maybe this information can be inferred
from somewhere and I just don't see it.

Thanks for the response.

Yours,
  - Kalle