Re: I can't seem to host svg files...

Thank you very much for such a verbose response.  That was extremely helpful.
I guess sometimes I just need to read something in several different ways to
get it in my thick skull.

Unfortunately, I already made a request which was worded in an "I have no
idea what I'm talking about and I admit it" sort of manner before reading
this description, but I think they'll understand just out of svg and mime
type being metioned.  Hopefully. ;)

Thanks again for such a verbose response. :)