Re: I can't seem to host svg files...

Is this something you can tell if you try to look at the file, because I
really truly have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  All I know
about the kind of server I have is that it holds files.  I log in with
FireFTP, create directories, and upload files.  It's one I pay a yearly fee
for.  That probably doesn't tell you anything though.

The server is not an application server--it just holds files.

Here's one I made a copy of that was working perfectly on another server:
http://www.infraxes.com/kizzume/images/flag_of_france.svg

Here's one I converted with inkscape from a bmp:

http://www.infraxes.com/kizzume/images/kizzume-logo.svg

And here's a stupid test drawing made in inkscape:

http://www.infraxes.com/kizzume/images/drawing.svg