Re: Pointer Events in SVG

Hi,

thank you very much! But still, even if its technically doable with some
lines of script, I still think its an unnecessary
burden for a developer, since its needed for very simple use-cases. Plus
some of the features used in this are not included in SVGT 1.2, I agree.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Herzog