Re: Can i specify a rectangle within an image tag in a svg file

Oh Ok..The below is the Opera version i was using.
Version 9.21
Build 8776
Platform Win32
System Windows XP
Java Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.5
XHTML+Voice Plug-in not loaded
So, then based on Eric's response should we consider that the correct
behavior would ne *NOT to render that rectangle?*

Regs,
Mustaf