Re: low resolution in native svg firefox (2.x) plugin

Hi Migliore,
     This list exists for discussion of the SVG specification itself,
rather than specific implementation issues.  Given this looks to be a
Firefox issue you may want to file a bug at http://www.mozilla.org/
developer/.

With that out of the way, it looks like the mailing list stripped out
the attachment, so I can't test this myself:  how well (or badly :( )
does the image render with Safari for Windows? (http://www.apple.com/
safari)

If there are any issues with the rendering or performance we'd
greately appreciate it if you could file a bug at http://bugs.webkit.org

--Oliver