Re: [SVGMobile12] Issue SVGT12-175 not resolved

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Andrew Shellshear wrote:
>
>> In SVG Tiny 1.2  each SVG document fragment must not contain nested
>> class="element-name">'svg'</span></a> elements - nested 'svg'
>> elements are <a href="implnote.html#UnsupportedProps">unsupported
>> elements</a>.
>>
>> So - yes, the SVG document fragment in the above case contains a
>> single node, and svg descendant nodes are unsupported, and thus ignored.
>>
>> Thank you for your excellent and thorough review.  Please let us know
>> shortly if  this does not address your concerns.
>

> I'd have to see the current text to say....

The complete current text for the SVG document fragment is as follows:

SVG document fragment

    The XML document sub-tree whose rootmost element is an 'svg'
element. (The rootmost svg element.)

    An SVG document fragment can consist of a stand-alone SVG document,
or a fragment of a parent XML document enclosed by an 'svg' element.

    In SVG Tiny 1.2 each SVG document fragment must not contain nested
'svg' elements - nested 'svg' elements are unsupported elements.

Please let us know shortly if  this does not address your concerns.

Andrew.