Re: [SVGMobile12] SVG Mobile 1.2 redefines semantics of XML Events attributes

Dear Boris,

On Jan 28, 2006, at 07:04, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Requirements like:
>
>   4.  XML Events attributes shall only apply to the listener and
>       handler elements.
>
> seem to me to redefine the semantics of attributes that are in the
> XML Events namespace to be incompatible with XML Events.  This
> seems rather odd to me, and precludes implementation of XML Events
> and SVG Mobile 1.2 in the same UA.

This restriction has been removed such that SVG implementations are
only required to support XML Events attributes on those elements, but
that they may be supported on other elements as well.

Thank you very much for your thorough review, please let us know
shortly if this does not address your concerns,

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist