Re: SVG12: microsyntaces

* Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/ has an incredible
>number of problems regarding the definition of various value types, many
>times the definition of non-terminals in the specification is entirely
>absent, incomplete, misleading or even incorrect.

We have reviewed the use of various value types and have added definitions where appropriate. Thank you very much for your review, please let us know within two weeks if this does not satisfy your concern.

Take care,
Andrew, On behalf of the SVG Working Group.

Andrew Emmons
Software Architect
SVGT Player
Open Text Corporation, BitFlash Division
515 Legget Drive, Suite 300
Ottawa ON K2K 3G4

Tel: 613.599.9335 ext.3248
Fax: 613.599.9177