Re: SVG12: addEventListenerNS with non-null evtGroup

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, Björn wrote:

 >   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20051207/svgudom.html
defines
 > that the evtGroup parameter of the addEventListenerNS method must be
 > null but fails to define processing in case it is not; please
change the
 > draft such that this is defined.

I went to remedy this unfortunate circumstance only to discover that
it no longer required attention.

Now all methods used from DOM reference the source, eg DOM Level 3
Events
(the recently published edition). Since addEventListenerNS is one
of these methods, it is documented using a link to the equivalent
method in DOM L3 Events.

I believe this will satisfy your comment.

Dean