Re: SVG12: addEventListenerNS exceptions

* Antoine Quint wrote:
>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/svgudom.html
>> claims
>> that addEventListenerNS throws some exception, per the IDL it does
>> not,
>> please change definition of addEventListenerNS to be compatible
>> with DOM
>> Level 3 Events. Same for removeEventListenerNS of course.
>
>Thanks for spotting this. The addEventListener(), addEventListenerNS
>(), removeEventListener() and removeEventListenerNS() methods in the
>uDOM throw a NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR exception when "useCapture" is set to
>true. The equivalent methods in DOM Level 3 Events do not have that
>exception since it is an SVG Tiny 1.2 restriction not to support the
>capture phase. Now, the IDL and definitions of methods are in sync,
>and both list the exceptions.

Other reviewers raised concerns with the current text, I'll leave this
issue up to them. I also think I made it clear that normative reference
should be used for the definition of this feature. Assuming this will
help keeping track of issues, feel free to consider this issue addressed
to my satisfaction. Thanks.