Re: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-8 missing bubble phase information in events table

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Andrew Shellshear wrote:
>>> It seems that the table describing events in interact.html#SVGEvents is
>>> missing the bubble phase information.
>>>
>>> Please add this necessary information.
>> Could you give an example of the kind of information you'd like to see in the table?
>> For example, what would you put in the entry for (say) click?
>
> Yes. In the DOM Event model all events have an intrinsic bubbling
> behavior, that is, whether the event bubbles by default. This is defined
> in DOM Level 3 Events for all events defined there; the SVG 1.2 drafts
> don't tend to define this for their proprietary events, as pointed e.g.
> by Ian in <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2004Oct/0144>, so
> it's a bit odd that this is still not defined.

To make it very clear, DOM events declares for each event:
         * Bubbles: Yes/No
         * Cancelable: Yes/No
         * Context Info: None/<description>

We think the "Bubbles: Yes/No" is missing for all SVG events.
Please add this information to the draft
Best regards
JC
--
*Jean-Claude Dufourd* - Chief Scientist, *Streamezzo*
83, Bd du Montparnasse 75006 Paris - Tel: +33 (0) 153632847