Re: SVG12: links to attribute, etc. tables

On Dec 29, 2005, at 05:07, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Robin Berjon wrote:
>> The draft has been modified so that elements and properties link to
>> their definitions, and attributes link to the elements on which they
>> are defined.
>
> Well, that's not what I requested and you've neglected to provide a
> rationale why that part of my request got rejected, so this does not
> address my concern.

You requested: "please change the draft to make attributes and
properties links to their definitions". The draft has been changed so
that properties link to their definitions, and attributes to the
elements on which they are defined. I don't know what part of your
request was "rejected". If you wish your concern to be addressed then
please make the minimal effort of expressing it clearly, otherwise
you're just creating more work for us for no purpose whatsoever.

Please let us know shortly what your concern is and why it hasn't
been addressed, with at least sufficient clarity that if we reject it
we'll do it on purpose.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist