[SVGMobile12][SVGT12-415]: Incorrect computed value for 'fill', 'stroke'

Hi Ian,

Thank you for pointing us to these incorrect computed value.

We changed the spec to the following wording:

* In "Fill Properties" we changed the computed value definition from
'Specified value, except inherit'
'"none", normalized <color> value or absolute IRI, except inherit'

* In "Stroke Properties" we changed the computed value definition from
'Specified value, except inherit'
'"none", normalized <color> value or absolute IRI, except inherit'

Please let us know within 2 weeks if this does not satisfy your comment.

Thanks,

Andreas Neumann
Institute of Cartography, ETH Zurich
Member of the W3C SVG Working Group

Ian Hickson wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Ian Hickson wrote:
>

>>The "Computed Value" definitions for some of the properties in SVG Tiny
>>1.2 are incorrect.
>>
>>'fill', 'stroke': These properties are defined as having as computed value
>>the specified value, but this is incorrect for the 'currentColor' keyword
>>and the <iri> form. The former should compute to the computed value of the
>>'color' property, and the second should compute to an absolute URI.
>>
>>Please correct the definition of these computed values.
>>

>Apologies, the original subject line of this thread was incorrect. I have
>correct it in this message. The issue stands, however.

Andreas Neumann - Institute of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/