Re: [SVGMobile12] STZLC3-9 listening to document events

* Andrew Shellshear wrote:
>> We did not find a way to specify a listener on an event which is received by
>> the document and not by an element of the scene. Such events would only be
>> accessible through the creation of a listener by scripting.
>>
>> If this analysis is right, please specify a way to declare a listener
>> element observing the document.
>
>I'm trying to understand your issue, but I don't think I've quite got it.
>When you talk about "element of the scene", do you mean an element in the SVG context?
>
>Could you give a specific bit of code that illustrates your problem?
>And what do you think would fix this problem?

E.g. http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/events.html#Events-phases
illustrates that events dispatched to the Document node don't trigger
event listeners on Element nodes. The ev:listener element as defined in
SVG Tiny 1.2 does not say which IRI Reference to use in the observer
attribute to register a listener on the Document; the logical choice
would be a same-document reference without fragment identifier, I guess
that's what Jean-Claude is asking for.