Re: SVG12: applicability of timelineBegin

* Chris Lilley wrote:
>BH> or use a different term. It is highly unclear when this attribute
>BH> can or should be used. It seems not very useful and might trigger as yet
>BH> undefined behavior.
>
>I don't see that it would give undefined behaviour (once the term has
>been defined, in terms of SMIl time containers).

It seems the Working Group never formally addressed this part of my
comment. SMIL 2.1 points out in section 10.6 "Similarly, if timed
elements are inserted into or removed from the document while the
timegraph is running, the behavior is not defined." My understanding
is that the processing model for "onStart" is exactly such that timed
elements will be inserted into the document while the timegraph is
running. Where is this defined, then?