RE: [SVGMobile12] Question on details of when <script> elements execute

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Doug Schepers wrote:

> We did try very hard to make this processing as straightforward and
> unsurprising as possible, including testing on existing HTML UAs.  If
> anyone else (Hixie springs to mind) does have a more complete processing
> model or exhaustive test results about existing script processing
> models, we would be happy to look at integration of our efforts.  I
> would personally like to see a single script processing model specified
> for all W3C technologies, insofar as it is possible.

I'm currently writing an exhaustive specification of how this should work
for HTML5, but I don't have an ETA on completion. Also, it will go into
far more detail than the SVG spec generally goes, so it would probably be
quite difficult to integrate neatly.