Re: SVG12: <color> elements

* Scott Hayman wrote:
>This change was made to satisfy your original request [1] to "Please
>change the draft to list either all relevant items or none."  We chose,
>in this case, to list them all.

Yes, and I pointed out to you that since I wrote my comment 1 1/2 years
ago, it became clear to me that the SVG Working Group is not currently
and is unlikely to be in the future able to ensure that such lists are
kept in sync; there may be benefits in restating certain things in the
specification, but they are clearly outweighted by the risk of having
contradictions in it. As such, the proposed solution to the original
problem is not acceptable to me. None of this is new, I am unsure why
the group keeps responding to this point.