Re: SVG12: SMIL references

Hello www-svg,

> * Andrew Shellshear wrote:
>>I found three references to the SMIL Animation Recommendation, and fixed
>>them:
>
> There are still two in svgudom.html which I do not mind so long as the
> specification is then properly referenced (there is no entry for it in
> refs.html, etc.)

We had hoped to move completely to referencing SMIL 2.1, and we caught
the references that we could update. But that specification does not have
a DOM, so we have to reference SMIL Animation there still. You are
correct that this means it needs to be listed in the references, we will
add it back.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead