Re: SVG12: target, observer, event, ...

Hi Mark,

On Apr 25, 2006, at 15:24, Mark Birbeck wrote:
>> We agree and now use XML Events unmodified; hopefully our
>> suggested improvements will be adopted in the next version of
>> XML Events.
>
> Do you have a summary of them, or a link? There's a new draft of
> XML Events
> 2 imminent and it would be good to cross-check.

In addition to those that have been sent already (mostly namespaces
and replacing IDREF with IRIs and the such), it would be very useful
to be able to listen to multiple events from a single handler,
without needing to resort to a listener. SMIL has this under the form
begin='click;DOMActivate', it would be really nice to be able to do
the same.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist