/svg WG

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net <mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net?Subject=Re:%20SVG12:%20Modularization&In-Reply-To=%3C4317e99a.138284125@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de%3E&References=%3C4317e99a.138284125@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de%3E> >
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 00:59:12 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org <mailto:www-svg@w3.org?Subject=Re:%20SVG12:%20Modularization&In-Reply-To=%3C4317e99a.138284125@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de%3E&References=%3C4317e99a.138284125@smtp.bjoern.hoehrmann.de%3E>

Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

  In http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/ I can't make
much sense out of the modularization artifacts. The modules seem vastly
incomplete, many elements and attributes are missing from the modules
(e.g., the class attribute and the discard element are not part of any
module as far as I can tell) and their presentation is rather poor.
Please either drop modularization from the draft or change the draft
such that it defines modules in a consistent manner and in one common
place rather than near the end of some sections.

regards.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de <http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de>
Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de <http://www.bjoernsworld.de>