Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments: The SVG Micro DOM (uDOM)

On 11/2/05 9:41 AM, Dean Jackson wrote:
> On 21/05/2005, at 5:01 AM, T Rowley wrote:
>> A.4.8, A.6.1, A.7.19
>>
>> Networking out of scope for SVG - should be removed.
>
> We've had strong feedback in both directions on this issue. We've
> resolved to leave these APIs in the uDOM for now, and revisit this
> issue as the W3C creates a Working Group to cover Web Applications.

I'm not satisfied with this reponse, since once the API is in at the
"Recommendation" stage it can't normally be removed, as content will
start using these features.  Are you assuming that the Web Apps group
will advance their specification to Recommendation status before SVGT
1.2, allowing you to remove the network APs from the uDOM?

-tor