RE: SVG12: svgudom style

As in all cases regarding styling, it's a very subjective opinion what is considered acceptabe and what is considered poor. I'm not agreeing with your statement above but that is of course just my personal opinion.

> For SVG 1.2 "Full" in particular readers will likely
> have to consult the DOM specifications aswell, so while I do not mind
> different color schemes and thelike, I think there should not be other
> differences. At the very least, please make sure that all members in
> IDL code link to the definition of that member.
>
> Note, http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/java/classes/org/w3c/tools/specgenerator
> and http://www.w3.org/DOM/Group/drafts/scripts/ (member-only) were used
> to generate markup, the IDL code, the Java and ECMAScript bindings, etc.
> for the DOM specifications.
>
> It's based on an extented XMLSpec format which is widely used across
> working groups, there are many tools for it to generate diff, single
> file, PDF, etc. versions, to check for outdated references, and so
> on. I would suggest to switch to this XMLSpec format, it would solve
> a bunch of issues and generate the style I'd like to see here...

Switching to XMLSpec format is a good suggestion. This is IMO something we should consider for the next version of SVG.

> Failing that, could you list the differences between DOM Level 3 and
> the new formatting for SVG Tiny 1.2?

IDL members does not link to member definitions.